UpFront has completed a Risk Assessment to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19. This is available on request.
UpFront Theatre Company Employees
1. UpFront Theatre Company Ltd guarantees that employees are assessed prior to the booking to ensure they do not have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or been exposed to Covid-19.
2. In the event that an employee (or someone in their household) develops symptoms or is notified that they may have been exposed to Covid-19 prior to the booking, they must notify UpFront Theatre Company and a replacement will be found.
3. UpFront Theatre Company Ltd agrees to notify the school if any of our employees develop symptoms after the booking.
4. UpFront Theatre Company Ltd guarantees that employees are under contract to comply with the school’s arrangements for managing and minimising risk, including taking particular care to maintain distance from other staff and pupils.
Agreement and Contact with Schools
UpFront Theatre Company will assess the school prior to the booking.
1. The school must have policies in place that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, do not attend school.
2. The school must have updated their risk assessment and put the relevant measures in place to ensure they are set up to safety host external visitors
3. Provide a Risk Assessment or Covid-19 guidelines prior to workshop which can be circulated to the actors
4. The school must have a track and trace system in place
· UpFront Theatre Company employees to wash hands / use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
· UpFront Theatre Company has provided a PPE kit for actors to include hand sanitiser, spare face masks and tissues.
· UpFront Theatre Company employees will maintain 2m distance from school staff.
· UpFront Theatre Company employees will maintain 3m distance from students. Extended distance maintained throughout the workshop/assembly.
· UpFront Theatre Company employees will wear face masks at all times, except for the performance.
· Our products have been amended to allow for social distancing and to avoid audience participation which would lead to shouting.
· Where possible, rehearsals to happen outdoors or via Zoom. In the event of indoor rehearsals - actors to maintain 2m distance.
· Where possible, actors to avoid public transport by walking, cycling or driving to rehearsal/ booking.
· When driving to a booking as a company, cast must wear mask / face covering while in vehicle.
· Company vehicles will be cleaned in between bookings.